martes, 2 de octubre de 2018

Conditional Evaluations

CONDITIONAL EVALUATION 

NAME: ________________________________   GRADE:_________   DATE:___________

1) What are conditional ones used for?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) Make a sentence using the zero conditional
____________________________________________________________________

3) Make a sentence using the first conditional
_____________________________________________________________________

4) Make a sentence using the second conditional
_____________________________________________________________________

5) Make a sentence using the third conditional
_____________________________________________________________________

For each question, read the situation and choose the best sentence using the third conditional.
 6) I walked home from the disco. My friend was too drunk to drive. 
 a)    I hadn't walked home from the disco if my friend wasn't too drunk to drive  
 b)    I wouldn't have walked home from the disco if my friend hadn't been too                     drunk to drive 
 c)    I wouldn't had walked home from the disco if my friend hadn't been too drunk           to drive
 7)  I am really hungry now. I didn't have any breakfast.  
a)    If I had some breakfast, I wouldn't be hungry now.  
b)    If I would had had some breakfast, I wouldn't be hungry now.  
c)    If I had had some breakfast, I wouldn't be hungry now
 8) I wasn't thirsty. I didn't drink the lemonade.  
a)    If I was thirsty, I would drink the lemonade  
b)    If I had been thirsty, I would've drunk the lemonade  
c)    If I would have been thirsty, I drank the lemonade
 9) If we__________ (not/see) each other tomorrow, we__________ (see) each other next week.

10) If we_____________ (eat) all this cake, we____________ (feel) sick.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenida

https://www.google.com.co/search?q=imagenes+de+welcome&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjauqO- sZfdAhWxpFkK...