martes, 9 de octubre de 2018

Second Conditional

SECOND CONDITIONAL

The structure of the second conditional

I f +  subjec + past simple, subjec + would + verb en infinitive (without to)

Although with the personal pronouns I, he, she, and it the form was used as the past tense of the verb TO BE, in the conditional form, the form was used. You can also use could instead of would.
  • I: If I were invisible for one day, I could play tricks on my friends
  • HE: If he weren't so stubborn, he would admit he was wrong.
  • SHE: If she were a good friend, she would help you.
  • IT: If it were cheaper, I could buy it.

The order of the two sentences that make up the structure of the conditional can be changed. If we start with the If condition, we will separate them by a comma. If we start with the phrase that expresses the result, it is not necessary to put the comma.


If I ate less, I would lose weight.                          would lose weight if I ate less.

 
https://course.lewolang.com/upload/imatges/grammar/b1/12-04-es.jpg

If I became President, I would change many things.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Bienvenida

https://www.google.com.co/search?q=imagenes+de+welcome&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjauqO- sZfdAhWxpFkK...